DEBA SAFE® Air transport
Security bags for air transport
DEBA S.T.E.B.® – Security Tamper Evident Bags
All fluids, gels and aerosols have to be placed in sealable, transparent security tamper-evident bags once a passenger has passed the security checkpoint at an airport, or bought such articles in a duty-free shop at the airport. DEBA S.T.E.B.® security bags (Security Tamper Evident Bags) are available in 5 standard sizes, meet all demands dictated by the ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organisation) and the ETRC (European Travel Retail Council), and are authorised for use in air transport. They include an extra pocket for receipts, and can be printed to order on the rear side.
Features of DEBASAFE® security bags:
- extremely tear-proof and tamper-evident
- co-extruded, transparent film (50μm/70μm)
- sturdy broad welded seam with security overprint
- security seal closure
- sturdy handle for carrying
- extra pocket for receipts
- authorised for international air transport
- meet all demands dictated by the ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organisation) and the ETRC (European Travel Retail Council)
- 5 standard sizes
- special sizes and advertising printed on request
The DEBA S.T.E.B.® range offers a wide selection of packaging for virtually all areas of air transport which are subject to high security levels. From security bags to protective nets for bottles, and carrier bags to security seals or labels – DEBA S.T.E.B.® products allow you to transport your goods safely by air or in transit.