Air-bubble-bags carbon-neutral and environmentally friendly
One job, one (sustainable) material, lots of advantages – that’s DEBATIN’s DEBA-AIR® PCR air-bubble mailing bags in a nutshell. Here, 80 % PCR (post-consumer recycled) material is teamed with a surprisingly plain and simple ally: air! The addition of air allows you to transport fragile objects safely without having to wrap them first in lots of paper. Moreover, the fact that they’re made of only one material means DEBA-AIR® PCR bags don’t have to be torn apart for recycling. Which in turn means they’re easier to recycle. Last but not least, the flap adheres powerfully to the bag to keep prying fingers out and the contents safely inside.
Features of DEBA-AIR® PCR :
- Air-bubble lining provides maximum protection for contents
- DEBA-AIR® PCR mailing bags provide water-repellent, moisture-resistant, tear-proof, shock-resistant and theft-proof packaging
- Carbon-neutral and environmentally friendly
- Manufactured to high quality standards to support your image: consumers associate quality packaging with quality goods!
- On request, bags can be printed to order on the front, e.g., with address (outer film LDPE PCR 80 %, white/white/silver, 65 my)
- With a thickness of just 6 micrometres (mic), DEBA-AIR® PCR bags use less film on the inside yet transport their content just as safely
- Available in the following sizes: F and H
Half the carbon footprint of a conventional bag made of virgin film thanks to 80 % PCR film and 60 %-recycled air-bubble film
DEBA-AIR® PCR | air-bubble-bags carbon-neutral and environmentally friendly by DEBATIN – made in Germany!
Air-bubble-bags with outer document pouch
DEBA-AIR® – tear-proof and puncture-resistant polythene mailing bags.
Polythene DEBA-AIR® mailing bags are padded with bubble wrap, and are tear-proof and puncture-resistant, reliably protecting their contents. With optimum padding yet light as a feather, these ingenious air-bubble-bags are a low-cost alternative for posting items – you can save on unnecessary extra padding, and hence on postal charges. The highlight: DEBA-AIR® products feature an outer document pouch which ensures your shipping papers are well protected, and can also be used for the address and franking.
Features of DEBA-AIR®:
- outer document pouch for shipping papers, can also be used for address and franking
- outer document pouch with overlapping closure available to order
- saves postage costs, thanks to the fact that it is equally reliable, yet 35% lighter than conventional air-bubble-bags
- extra sturdy welded seam
- self-adhesive closure
- available in 5 standard sizes
- can be overprinted in colour on one side on request (also applies to document pouches)
- minimum order for special editions: 10,000/20,000 units (dependent on size)
DEBA-AIR® air-bubble-bags can be recycled without having to remove the padding first, and are hence environmentally friendly.
We take the environment seriously. For this reason, we use only environmentally-friendly polyethylene in the production of our DEBA-AIR® products. Polyethylene can be recycled, does not contaminate groundwater, and does not emit poisonous gases when burned.