Direct packaging for textiles: DEBAPOST® Second Life paper mailing bags are environmentally friendly, carbon neutral and fully biodegradable
At the beginning of 2020, Triple2 switched to packaging 80 % of its products directly in DEBAPOST® Second Life bags. The bags aren’t transparent, so the company adds a self-adhesive label to indicate the content.
By opting for DEBATIN’s environmentally friendly, carbon neutral and fully recyclable packaging, the company has been able to significantly simplify and optimise packaging, logistics and returns. It’s a win-win situation: recipients enjoy unwrapping their goodies, while the company leaps closer to its goal of becoming the first brand for cycling clothing with a zero carbon footprint. “In future, we plan to include different bag sizes so that 100 % of our packaging is environmentally friendly,” adds Dreuw.
DEBAPOST® Second Life
DEBAPOST® Second Life paper mailing bags are made of 100 % recycled paper, are certified Blue Angel, and are produced fully carbon neutrally in Germany. These high quality, flexible mailing bags are made of tear-proof recycled paper and feature block bottoms to protect their contents. They’re suitable for keeping courier deliveries and individual clothing shipments safe and sound (e.g., for internet shopping), are sustainable and carbon neutral, and even serve a clever double purpose: after their initial use, they can be reused (“Second life”) as compostable bin liners for organic waste.
DEBAPOST® Second Life paper mailing bags:
- Single layer mailing bags made of brown, tear-proof, recycled, biodegradable paper
- For added convenience, the base includes an inward fold that expands automatically as you fill the bag
- Easier to handle whilst filling thanks to safety flap with double fold. This also conceals the contents from sight and protects against tampering during transit
- Unlike conventional silicone tapes, the innovative tape on the adhesive strip can be recycled normally with other waste paper
- Perforated tear strip
- The mailing bags can be reused for returns or other deliveries
- The best part: after their initial use, these bags can be reused (“Second life”) as compostable bin liners for organic waste
- A wide range of standard sizes, or special sizes can also be made to order